Friday, February 12, 2010

This is not my beautiful house!!

Here are some pics of my flat:

This is my living room, complete w/ extra bed/couch

And this is a pic taken while standing in the next room, which i guess could be a dining room if one had a table and chairs.  On the left side is my kitchen, on the right side is my room. (in the middle is me!!)
 

Also in that "dining room" (which is not worth photographing) is the bathroom sink.  There is also a guest bathroom that I never use, partly because there is a wasp building a nest in there.


Here is where the magic happens.  Just kidding, it's just my bedroom.  Bed is quite small, maybe you cant tell, but my feet usually hang off a bit.  That thing stage left of my bed is an aircondtioner.  It's Subha's (my director) and she says she is going to come and get it.  i'm hoping she either changes her mind or forgets (more likely) as I think I'll be needing it in a few weeks.  For now, the ceiling fans are enough.
Here is my kitchen.  Note the red gas tank!!  Also, a picture of those ants who got into my "airtight" container.

Can you see them?  Those bastards!!!  The water trick is working, but I'm surprised how many ants try to swim!  Also, the ants have gotten into my clothes.  I dont really mind, they dont bite or anything, I just have to be sure to brush them off before dressing.  Also, it beats cockroaches and/or rats!

Not pictured is the guest bedroom, which is just an empty room now that the bed has been converted into a couch.  That's it, that's where I live.  Its nice and big, but it's pretty empty.  Leah said I should have a party there.  I told her that this is the party (her and me).  But yeah, there's plenty of room, so come on over!!!

Also, all the walls are empty.  I'd much appreciate if you sent some pics, postcards, drawings, paintings ANYTHING!!  Letters are nice, you guys know how much I like mail!  But really, postcards are probably best, you only have to write a little and then I can have some nice decorations on my walls.  Again, my address is:

Ms. Carly
SAATHII
No. 78 Pushpa Nagar Main Rd
Nungambakkam, Chennai
INDIA     600 034

Thanks, and I look forward to your correspondence!

No comments:

Post a Comment